A healthy immune system is essential for overall well-being and to ensure that we stay free of illnesses. However, our busy modern lives are full of things that may lower our immunity such as stress, poor diet, lack of sleep and working for long hours.
Signs of a weakened immune system:
1. Fatigue – Weak immunity causes fatigue all time like when one wakes up in the morning, when one feels tired even in doing smallest things, when the difference in temperature causes one to get depressed or nausea, etc.
2. Frequent Infections - Urinary tract infections, inflamed and red gums, stomach problems and experiencing diarrhea often are examples of a weak immune system.
3. Flu, Colds, Sore Throat – Catching cold frequently, suffering from throat problems and having flu after every few days indicate that the immune system may not be defending the body properly from infections.
4. Allergies - Some people experience allergic reactions more than others. This can be an indication of a weak immune system.
5. Injuries That Take Long to Heal – When wounds take more time to heal than normal, it indicates that the body is not fully protected from infections.
You can use the following tips to improve overall health:
1. Take Care of Diet - A good diet generally means good health. It is necessary to have balanced nutrition at all times which one can get with fruit and vegetables. Citrus fruits are always excellent health foods, so don‘t forget to eat oranges, papaya, grapes, etc.
2. Get Enough Sleep - Get a restful sleep that gives body enough time to overcome fatigue. This makes immune system strong and helps one regain energy.
3. Hygiene and Cleanliness - Wash hands before handling food, after touching animals, before eating and after coming home from outside or work. This is all essential for protecting immune system.
4. Handle Stress Well - If stress turns chronic, it can cause many serious problems. Toxins get accumulated in body, weaken immune system and make one sick. Establish priorities and do things you like to overcome stress.
Use Imutol capsules which strengthen the defense mechanism of body and improve overall health. These ayurvedic immunity booster supplements can protect body from various infections.
Imutol capsules provide following benefits to the user:
1. Enhance production of antibodies.
2. Eliminate toxins and impurities from blood.
3. These ayurvedic immunity booster supplements also reduce frequency of cold and flu.
4. Maintain hormonal balance in body.
5. Increase number of WBCs in blood.
6. Promote digestion and absorption of nutrients.
7. Improve body functions.
Imutol capsules contain Shatavari, Tulsi, Anantmul , Nimba, Kesar, Abhrak Bhasma, Chitrak, Kutki, Suvarna Bhasma, Daruharidra and Haridra. These herbs are processed in decoction of Manjistha, Amlaki, Sonth, Yashtimadhu, Ashwagandha, Arjun, Brahmi, Punanrnava, Bhumyamalaki, Bhangra and Giloy. These herbs are packed with nutrients and the blend of these herbs makes Imutol capsules powerful ayurvedic immunity booster supplements. These supplements prevent multiple deficiencies and disorders in body. Nutrients provided by these supplements boost body functions and improve overall health effectively. Sfoorti capsules give effective results within 3 to 4 months of time. To get maximum benefits from these ayurvedic immunity booster supplements, it is suggested to change diet and lifestyle. Also, maintain a routine of regular exercise and workout.
About The Author
Read about Ayurvedic Supplements To Boost Immune System