Hemorrhoids can be very dangerous if one do not take appropriate treatment during initial stage. Pain during bowel movements is the first sign of inflammation in anal canal. Piles cause pain and loss of blood when one puts pressure to empty bowel movements. Declining the urge to eliminate stools takes the problem to higher level. Constipation is considered the most common reason for causing piles. Change in diet, not drinking enough water, eating less fibrous foods, etc., are other causes of constipation. During constipation, hard stools are formed which are not easy to pass and when one tries to push out waste forcefully, anus walls start bleeding. Accumulation of stools inside can further rupture anus and colon.
Hemorrhoids are categorized into three types:
1. Mild – In this condition, swelling happens in piles but it always remains within the anal walls and do not cause much pain. This kind of piles is not visible.
2. Moderate – In this condition, when one passes stools, piles are pushed down but they return back to their starting position afterwards.
This causes stretching of piles and results in bleeding and pain.
3. Severe - This kind of piles are pushed down as stools comes out of anus. This kind of piles can be seen at the end of anus. In severe cases, surgery may be required to cure bleeding piles.
There are ayurvedic remedies for hemorrhoids that reduce inflammation in anus walls naturally. By taking these remedies, one does not need any surgical method to treat piles. That‘s why natural remedies are gaining popularity these days.
Some common home remedies for piles:
1. Cold compress – Applying ice pack directly over the affected area causes hemorrhoids to shrink and thus they become small in size. This reduces pain and it becomes easy to eliminate stools as the swelling is reduced.
2. Psyllium husk – Eating Psyllium husk results in formation of softer stools which eases bowel movements. Consuming it regularly reduces swelling in veins in anus walls.
3. Soaking – Regularly soak the affected area in warm water for about 15 -20 minutes. This reduces pain and itching instantly and causes the blood vessels to relax.
One can use Pilesgon capsules to get rid of the pain and bleeding due to piles in anal canal. These supplements provide the most powerful ayurvedic remedies for hemorrhoids. These supplements treat every factor responsible for causing inflammation in anus and completely cure bleeding piles.
Pilesgon capsules provide following benefits to the user:
1. Improve digestion to prevent formation of hard stools (constipation).
2. Promote colon health and functions to make it easy to eliminate stools. Heal muscle and tissue damage in anus walls.
3. These ayurvedic remedies for hemorrhoids also reduce chances of infection in anal area.
4. The anti-inflammatory action of ingredients reduces swelling in blood vessels in no time.
5. Make muscles flexible inside anus in order to reduce damage.
6. Provide energy to overcome weakness caused due to blood loss.
7. Cure bleeding piles effectively in mild, moderate and severe case of hemorrhoids.
Pilesgon capsules contain Shudh Takan, Khun Shosha, Nagkesar, Indrajau, Hemsagar, Haritaki, Kalijiri, Ritha, Rasaunt, Kattha and Ayapana. These herbs possess laxative properties and effective action of these herbs makes it easy to pass big sized or hard stools easily. This further gives a boost to both digestion and metabolism processes. Take these ayurvedic remedies for hemorrhoids for at least 3 to 4 months to get long lasting relief from piles.
About The Author
Read about Ayurvedic Treatment For Piles