How can the 67 Point Score Calculator help you migrate to Canada?
Since its launch in 2015, The Express entry program of Canada Immigration has emerged as the most lucrative and popular program among aspirants. The candidates who are skilled can move to Canada as fast as in six months’ time ad they can select any of the three subcategories for doing so. the three subcategories of the Express Entry Economic immigration re –
- Federal Skilled workers program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
All the profiles are submitted in the express entry pool and ranked as per the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Point score.
Canada Permanent Residency (PR) point calculator for PR status through Express Entry program means meeting the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Point calculator score of the draw. For, Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP), the 67 Point score is the selection score.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled workers program?
The point score is calculated out of 100, and the applicants who received 67 points are selected for relocation. However, it is not just the points core that is enough for selection. The appellants are expected to meet few other requirements as well. These requirements are –
- Work Experience- Good work experience guarantees good marks. The past work of the candidate should be paid work and full time, or the candidate should have got an equal amount in an unpaid job. i.e. 30 hours / week for 12 months = 1560 working hours
- Language – There are two official languages of Canada- English, and French. A test in at least one language is important to establish the language proficiency of the candidate. The test results are valid for two years’ time. The higher your score on your test, the better is your score.
- Education – Your degree/diploma/certificate should be at par with the educational level of Canada, and your credentials need to be evaluated through Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) through an authorized body like WES.
- Age – Being between the age of 18 – 35 allots maximum marks to the candidate.
- Adaptability – There is an extra 10 points allotted to the candidate whose sibling/spouse stays in Canada.
What is the FSWP Point score requirement?
The FSWP is a highly lucrative program for those applicants who have never lived in Canada before. The skilled candidates need not require a job offer before immigration, and they can first move to Canada, then they can look for a job later.
If you desire to move to Canada, then it is best to take the help of a reliable and trusted immigration consultant. The agents are well aware of the latest trends and rules change in the Immigration industry, and they adequately help the applicant move to Canada with ease using the right tools. Since it is a technical tool, there might be glitches in the system because of which the appellant might not be able to calculate the proper score. Hence, the help of an immigration consultant becomes pertinent in such a case.