Top 12 IT certifications to Pursue in 2021
The knowledge technology industry views IT certificates as an utmost priority. In order to maintain their skill aligned with market trends, companies have to pay for their staff to acquire certifications. Instead of paying to recruit fresh talent with these skill sets, it is cheaper to train current talent with new technology.
Individual inclined towards getting IT certificates. And acquire sufficient experience with time to become an expert in their field. Those in the highest demand are not usually the highest-paying certificates. A record of the certificates with the highest require is for another time.
The difference between in-demand and high-paying certifications for IT
Managers at high-paying positions are there because they have completed and acquired the skills required to succeed at a high level. This route is very long. There is a strong demand for certifications that guide individuals down this road. When time progresses by the application of abilities gained through the qualification program pays off in higher earnings.
Let’s start by looking at 2021’s 12 highest-paying IT certifications.
12 Highest-Paying IT Certifications
Here’s the list of the 12 IT certifications with the highest payment for 2021:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- To reduce the chances of data breaches or targeted activities on company networks, they apply best practices.
- For a Certified Information Systems Security Professional protection engineer, the average salary is about $118,000 per year.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional accredited experts have the expertise and experience to deal comfortably with the production and implementation stages of IT projects.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer.
- Amazon Web Services Certified Developer certified developers are in significantly higher due to the large number of enterprises using Amazon Web Services server virtualization technologies.
- Developers are the IT industry’s backbone and most IT businesses.
- When it comes to web growth and big data, Amazon Web Services certifications are the standard.
- An Amazon Web Services Certified Developer’s starting Wage is about $130,000 a year.
Scrum Master Certification
- Scrum Masters are specialists in sustaining on-task Planning and communication teams during a project.
- Scrum Masters are expert at improving team dynamics, ensuring optimum efficiency at a rapid pace when following targets.
- A Scrum Master’s annual salary is about $135,500 per year.
- The new standard is agile methodology. Individuals who have earned this designation are therefore both in well-compensated and high demand.
Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP)
- A Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) will function in most of the popular use cases for industry networking.
- A network engineer with Cisco Certified Networking Professional certification has an annual salary of about $108,000 per year.
- Most system designers concentrate early in their careers on gaining this Cisco certificate as it necessarily compliments a career choice in the field.
Certified in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC)
- These individuals also track and report any critical system issues they are facing.
- In an IT company, the experts who receive Certified in Risk and Information System Control certification will identify business risks and execute strategies to prevent these risks from developing into problems.
- The annual salary is about $116,000 per year for IT professionals with a Certified in Risk and Information System Control certification.
- For individuals who work in quality control, CRISC certifications are more important, but they may also be helpful for intelligence analysts.
Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Cloud architects are essential to the progress of digital technology for applications.
- The annual salary is about $140,000 per year for people with this certification.
- Their course of the job that cloud services for critical business work are both safe and comfortable.
- A starting qualification that teaches students the fundamentals of computer networking, like operating with switches and routers, is the CompTIA Network+ certification.
- A network engineer’s annual salary is about $108,000 per year.
- The CompTIA Network+ qualification should continue for anyone looking to begin their career as a network engineer.
Citrix Certified Associate
- The Citrix Certified Associate certification is for individuals working in IT businesses as system managers or technical workers.
- Certification focuses on supporting to administer, maintain and troubleshoot applications for system administrators.
- For a Citrix Certified Associate, the annual salary is about $113,000 per year.
- In this niche, these are important skills and gaining Citrix certification leads to a nice increase in exposure and compensation for administrators of systems.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Solutions Architect
- A designer of Amazon web services a solution aim on improving fresh solutions or processes on Amazon web services servers.
- When designing and delivering new technologies, customer businesses depend on feedback from Amazon web services Accredited Solutions Architects.
- The average income is about $133,000 a year for people with this certification.
- CompTIA Security+ is a security certification at the intermediate stage that offers knowledge about valuable security skills related to information security, encryption, network security and security at the application level.
- The annual salary of a security analyst is about $110,000 per year with the CompTIA Security+ certification.
- An individual with this certification typically works as a security consultant.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
- For project management professionals trying to make the best, the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is the great standard.
- The annual salary is about $135,000 annually for a project manager with the Project Management Professional designation.
- Project managers with the PMP designation usually work on complicated and time-sensitive projects.
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- People with a Certified Information Security Manager certification have grown the skills required to set up their business’s IT infrastructure and implement best practices in cybersecurity.
- For IT professionals with a Certified Information Security Manager designation, the annual salary is about $117,000 per year.
- Prospective breaches of security are what Certified Information Security Manager try in their everyday work to avoid.