Protein Ingredients Market Growth Prospects During The Projection, Demand Analysis, Size, Share, Region, Forecast To 2022
Protein Ingredients Market Overview
The Protein Ingredients Market is projected to reach 5,547 KT by 2022, at a CAGR of 3.87% from 2017, in terms of market volume. Europe and North America are the major consumers of protein ingredients with Asia Pacific emerging as growing consumers. Increase in demand in overall health and wellness products with protein rich foods and beverages is driving higher demand for protein ingredients market. Globally, plant proteins have witnessing less demand which is driving higher private investments by companies involved in the Protein Ingredients Market to gain consumer attention and encourage buying. Companies who manufactures plant-based protein from North America and Europe are spending more on marketing activities to promote plant protein as animal protein are very popular among the consumer groups in those areas.
Get a Free sample copy @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1244
The leading market players in the global Protein Ingredients Market primarily are Archer-Daniels-Midland Co. (U.S.), Solae (U.S.), Shandong Yuwang Industrial Co., Ltd (China), Shandong Sinoglory Health Food Co., Ltd (China), Gushen Biological Technology Group Co., Ltd (China), Solbar (Israel) and Nutripea (Canada)
Study Objectives of Global Protein ingredients Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the Global Protein Ingredients Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Global Protein Ingredients Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by product, by end user and by application.
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Protein Ingredients Market
Europe protein ingredients hold a major market share of about 39.4% of the overall volume in 2017. Increase in demand for high protein products is driving higher demand for protein ingredients in Europe. Growth in specific protein nutritional requirements for muscle growth, weight managements is also supporting the market growth. Canola among plant proteins and whey among animal proteins are projected to grow fastest among the various protein ingredients in Europe with estimated market share of more than 50% in the year 2017.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/protein-ingredients-market-1244
Global protein ingredients market is segmented by feedstock, form, application and region.
Feedstock segment includes soy, wheat, pea, canola, whey, milk, casein, egg, beef, pork and others.
Form segment includes powder, bars, ready to drink, capsules & tablets and others.
Application segment includes functional food, sport nutrition, meat additives, other foods, pharmaceutical and others.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services