7 Expert Tips for Choosing Wedding Rings
Choosing wedding rings is a very responsible task, since this jewelry will become a special symbol of love and a happy family life. Usually the bride and groom make this decision together, choosing rings for each other. There is a tradition that wedding accessories should be the same, but modern trends dictate fashion for a different look for a man’s and a woman’s wedding bands toronto .
Before going to a jewelry store, you should know expert advice on how to choose wedding rings , as well as familiarize yourself with the models presented and determine the most suitable options for yourself.
Determining Your Preferences
First, decide for yourself which metal you want rings from: yellow, red or white gold, silver, platinum or other alloys? Think about whether you want stones in the rings? What width do you want rings: thin and delicate or more massive?
- If you want classic gold rings, consider the shape and thickness you like. The profile of the ring can also be different, choose according to your taste and feel. Try on a few rings, see how they look on your hand and if they suit you personally choose them without any delay.
- If you want rings with a stone, read which stone is right for you. Think about which stones you like in terms of structure and color. Be careful, stones that are too large can cling to clothes, so before buying, ask yourself if it will be comfortable for you to wear this ring every day?
- Of course, it’s good if you and the groom have the same tastes, but if you haven’t found the same rings that both like, then the jewelry store can offer you rings that will overlap in design or material. Then the man will be able to choose a stricter version of the ring, and the woman will be able to choose one that suits her style.
What You Should Pay Attention To?
- Whether you’re choosing moissanite engagement rings or a wedding ring it should be comfortable to wear, so avoid complex shapes. The ring should not cling to clothes, remember that you should wear it not only on your wedding day, but for the rest of your life: it should hold on tightly, not fly off, but at the same time not crush.
- Remember that in cold weather the thickness of a finger narrows, in heat, on the contrary, it expands, so do not take the rings back to back. The ring should be slightly loose, but not fall off your finger. Before trying on rings, we do not recommend drinking too much water, because of it, swelling is possible.
- Pay attention to the sample. The higher the sample, the higher the cost of the product. Please note that the 585-carat rings are very durable and do not lose their shade, and the 750-carat is a little brighter, but more susceptible to deformation. Consult a specialist in the store which option is right for you.
- Remember the thickness of your fingers and the shape of your hands. Small graceful forever one moissanite ring looks good on thin fingers, on larger ones – rings of medium thickness. Rings may look attractive on display but may not be the right fit for you, so be sure to try them on before buying.