Advantage of Ayurveda Treatment – HealthCareMagic
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that has been practiced in India for at least 5,000 years. This word is derived from the Sanskrit terms ayur (life) and veda (knowledge).
Although Ayurveda, or Ayurvedic medicine, was documented in the sacred historical texts known as the Vedas many centuries ago, Ayurveda has evolved over the years and is now integrated with other traditional practices, including yoga.
Ayurveda is widely practiced on the Indian subcontinent—more than 90% of Indians use some form of Ayurvedic medicine, and the tradition has gained popularity in the Western world, though it’s still considered an alternative medical treatment.
General benefits of Ayurveda:
- Less need for Western medical treatments
- Significant reduction in stress and anxiety
- Reduced symptoms from chronic conditions (e.g., irritable bowel syndrome, skin conditions, diabetes, allergies, hypertension, arthritis)
- Improved immunity and reduced frequency of illness
- Improved quality of sleep that comes easily and naturally
- Healthier, stronger bones, nails, and hair
- Greater connection with hormonal rhythms and how to manage them
Ayurveda Benefits in your Daily Life
- You are encouraged to love yourself
- Offers a nurturing approach to being healthy
- You get a greater understanding of your place in life
- We learn to clear up energy
- It provides a full circle philosophy
- Better health at a cellular level
- Toxins in the body are reduced
- Stronger digestion
Many Ayurvedic treatments, such as meditation and individualized diets, are therefore aimed at keeping a person healthy, not curing them of disease. A 2011 study found that an Ayurvedic herbal compound was just as effective at treating rheumatoid arthritis symptoms as Trexall (methotrexate).
- In Ayurveda, each person is treated as a unique individual and is provided customized wellness solutions.
Nowadays, when we go to a medical doctor, we are typically examined primarily at the level of the body and given a one-size-fits-all prescription to deal with our disease. And if we exhibit even the slightest bit of mental anguish, we are automatically labeled as being bipolar, depressed, or hyperactive, and accordingly given either antidepressants or ADHD medication to cope. The western medical system is designed such that doctors are encouraged to treat diseases, rather than people.
Ayurveda practitioners, however, spend more quality time with patients, building a relationship, and thereby focusing on the person first and the disease or imbalances later. A lot of care is then put into developing the most optimal diet, daily routine, seasonal routine, exercise regimen, yoga and meditation practice, herbal medicines, and more for each person.
- Ayurveda has a truly holistic definition of health that includes body, mind, soul, and senses.
In Ayurveda, the human being is seen as an integrated whole, with not only a body and mind, but also a soul and five senses, which are like the five doorways through which we take in and perceive the world around us. An Ayurveda practitioner would dig deep into a person’s daily routines and habits as part of the initial intake process, this practitioner would determine any lifestyle habits, dietary practices, constitutional imbalances, digestive problems, etc., that are the underlying causes of the health conditions.
- We have only qualified and experienced Ayurveda doctors who aim to bring the mind, body and spirit in sync with the five elements of nature known as ‘panch tattva’, i.e., fire, air, water, earth, and space because therein lies the essence to good health. When this balance is disrupted, the body falls sick. This is what an Ayurveda consultant focuses on during treatment.
- When you contact our Ayurvedic practitioner, he will ask about your medical history and lifestyle and treat you from a holistic angle, i.e., physical and mental both. He will understand your problem in detail and provide a solution based solely on your individual problem.
- Apart from prescribing medicines, he will guide you about the dietary changes you need to make along with meditation, exercise, yoga, and other such ways to stay healthy.
- You can talk to leading Ayurvedic physician or Ayurvedic doctor online through a video call or a voice call on your smartphone. You can have a word with our Ayurvedic consultants anytime without even stepping out of your home.
- This is very convenient in big cities where you need to travel for hours to reach from one place to another. It is difficult to take elders who have difficulty in walking.
Ask An Ayurveda Specialist Online
Ask your health queries to experienced Ayurveda specialists online and receive medical advice and second opinion.