All About the Canada Visit Visa
Canada is home to scenic coastlines, mountains and forests and so much more. The different landscapes and cultures found across this country’s provinces and territories are remarkably diverse. Canada has natural beauty right from mountains and glaciers to beautiful lakes and forests. Outdoors are not the only thing you should be seeing but the city is really clean and safe, people are friendly and the best part, it’s multicultural. Be ready to experience Canada, the world’s most liveable cities.
There are different kinds of visa categories available and if you’re planning to visit the country, explore cities and locations then you must definitely choose the visitor visa category. However, there is a proper procedure required to get one.
A Canada Tourist Visa is an official document issued by a Canadian Visa Office which is attached to your passport. The visa indicates that you have completed the requirements and have been allowed to enter the country as a temporary resident.
There are two types of Canadian visit visa:
- Single entry visa: Single entry visas are granted for a period of up to 6 months
- Multiple-entry visa: Multiple-entry visitor visas are granted for up to 10 years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport or re-entry visa (whichever date comes first)
The Canada visit visa requirements for Canada tourist visa are:
- A valid passport
- Proof of good health
- No criminal history or immigration-related convictions
- Proof that you intend on returning to your home country (stating you have ties such as a job, home, financial assets, or family)
- Proof of funds to sustain you during your stay
- The intended duration of your stay and temporary residence
– Documentation for a Canada Tourist Visa
The documents required for a Canada tourist visa are:
- A valid passport with an expiry date exceeding 6 months
- Documents to prove your ties to your nation country
- 2 recent passport size photographs with a white background having no borders
- The photograph must not be more than 90 days old
- A sworn affidavit or an invitation letter from your relatives, if you plan to live with them
- Medical clearance certificate
- Photocopy of your return ticket and/or travel itinerary
- Any additional documents required by the local visa office
- Bank statements to prove you have enough funds to live in Canada for a while.
Documentation is an important step in applying for a Canadian Tourist Visa. Whether you’re applying for a Canada visit visa from Dubai or any XYZ country it is recommended to consult with a lawyer who can evaluate your unique circumstances and application materials to zero any chances for visa denial.