How Does the Procedure of Zoom Teeth Whitening in Chino Work?
A beautiful smile can easily make anyone’s day brighter. And to make a smile beautiful, you need pearly white teeth. However, factors like aging, smoking, alcohol consumption (red wine), beverages (tea, coffee, soda), and certain foods can steal the whiteness of your teeth over time. If your teeth are stained or have a naturally darker shade, you may feel self-conscious about your smile. In such situations, professional teeth whitening can work as an excellent way to make a positive impression with a vibrant smile. You can even look younger and feel much confident about your appearance by choosing Zoom Whitening. It also helps in restoring the natural dentition after undergoing cosmetic dental procedures or removing braces. Keep reading to know how Zoom Teeth Whitening in Chino works and the steps involved in it.
What is Zoom Teeth Whitening?
Zoom is a revolutionary in-office teeth whitening technique, which gives dramatically whiter teeth in a simple and hassle-free way. The highly effective, completely safe, and super-fast procedure makes use of proprietary technology to turn the teeth as much as eight shades whiter on an average in just one hour. It is an affordable treatment with immediate and long-lasting results.
How Does Zoom Whitening Work?
The treatment of Zoom whitening is basically a bleaching process in which the discoloration of enamel and dentin of the teeth is lightened with the help of the Zoom Whitening Gel and the Zoom Advanced Power Chairside Lamp. The powerful gel contains specifically formulated, pH balanced hydrogen peroxide (25%) and the lamp emits a specially designed, low-heat UV light. When the light penetrates the teeth, the gel gets activated and the hydrogen peroxide in it attaches itself to the stain molecules. As the process of bleaching gets accelerated, the light catalyzes the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide, allowing oxygen to enter the enamel and the dentin of the teeth. This makes the stain molecules weaker and breaks them up gently. As a result, the discoloration is removed and the teeth become whiter while the structure of the teeth remains intact.
Steps of Zoom Whitening Procedure
The Zoom Teeth Whitening treatment has the following steps:
- At first, the dentist assesses your teeth and gum thoroughly to ensure that they are healthy enough to receive the whitening treatment. Your current tooth shade is also noted.
- Next, you are prepared for the sessions. Retractors and lots of cotton rolls are used to prevent the upper and lower layers of the lips and the teeth from touching each other. A protective layer is applied to safeguard the gums and soft tissues. You also need to put on orange safety glasses to stay protected from the laser light.
- Now, the very first layer of the Zoom Whitening Gel is applied to the front surfaces of the teeth. Also, the Zoom Advanced Power Chairside Lamp is set right in front of it.
- As the first session of whitening starts, an alarm is set for 15 minutes. You can relax during this period.
- Once the session is over, the dentist repeats it twice or thrice to come up with the optimal results. A fresh layer of whitening gel is applied after each session and the UV light is also adjusted as per the requirement.
- Finally, your mouth is cleaned and a fluoride paste-gel is applied to the freshly whitened teeth for 5 minutes. This is necessary to reduce sensitivity in the teeth if any.
Zoom teeth whitening in Chino is not a suitable choice for pregnant women, new mothers, and children under 13 years. It is also necessary to follow the instructions of the dentist for maintaining the post-procedural whitening effects. But for those who want to give it a try, it can certainly bring out that gorgeous smile.