How to Update Avast antivirus on Mac?
Avast antivirus software is the most used application and most users are using it on their computer. It is a very useful software if any person downloads or install Avast antivirus once then, their computer keeps protecting from the threats. Avast users are getting increased day by day in a large number it’s happening therefore because they do believe in Avast software as well as its services. If any user faces issue related Avast antivirus software in that case, that user can take help from Avast tech support experts easily without wasting time. But some people have already installed Avast antivirus and are using also. But sometimes, users forget to Update Avast Antivirus on the correct time, which may be turning into a major issue and come up on-screen.
But some users don’t have an idea to update the Avast antivirus. So if you are the same user who is not getting understand and thinking about How to Update Avast Antivirus? so, please don’t panic, because here you will get to learn to update your avast antivirus easily.
Step 1: Update Avast Antivirus by user interface:
Also Read: Fix Avast UI Failed to Load
If you don’t know the way to update Avast antivirus so here you will get to learn about it.
- Go to on Avast antivirus icon and click on that.
- When it will open, then go to the settings option and click on that.
- Now, Now, you will see the update option, click on it for moving next.
You can update your Avast antivirus with its latest update features if you will follow above guidance properly. If due to any reason it doesn’t work then, you can try with another helpful guidance points for updating your Avast antivirus which is given below.
Step 2: Update Avast Antivirus by use taskbar
- Go on the icon of Avast antivirus and click the right button of the mouse.
- Now, small A window will open where you will see update option, click on that one.
- Now, please wait for completing the process.
- Now, you have to restart the system once.
Step 3: Set Automatically Avast Program Updates
- Right-click on the Avast icon which will be in orange color.
- When the Avast application will open then, open the menu option.
- Now, you have to click on the option of the user interface.
- Now, click on the settings option for opening the new Window.
- Now, on the left side row you will see update option, please click on that for starting the process.
Choose the way to updates from the given choice
- Update Automatic.
- Ask after installing the updates.
- Ask when any updates are presence.
Avast Tech Support Helpline
If the user is not able to Update Avast Antivirus after following the steps and the user are still facing error or getting confused. In that case, the user can call on Avast Tech Support Phone Number for taking helpful advice or solution to complete the process of update the Avast.