In a globalized world, it is essential to master a foreign language to excel in the job market. In that context, the first thing that comes to mind is learning English, right? However, the truth is that today, many Indians have given preference to learn Spanish Language Course in Delhi, our proximity with many Spanish-speaking countries and because it is a language with great influence in the scenario. Both academically and professionally, as well as culturally. If you are thinking about learning Spanish but you still don’t know how this language can be beneficial for your career, read on and check out some reasons to start your studies right now!
Is it really important?
Some people think that because Spanish is not similar to English or French or German language, it means they do not need to learn Spanish. So if you are one of those people who think they don’t need to learn Spanish, you are simply curious to know these reasons to learn this language or that you think English is enough, you will find out from these reasons how important it is to learn Spanish:
1. Because it is currently the mother tongue of over 420 million.
2. Because many people use it as a means of communication in business, studies, tourism, science, literature, and technology.
3. Because it is the official language of 21 countries in the world, and a large number of citizens from other countries also keep it as their
mother tongue. This is the case, for example, in the USA, where 19 million people speak Spanish.
4. Because it is also the official working language in the most important international organizations such as the UN (United Nations) and the EEC (European Economic Community)
5. Because it is the second most widely spoken international language in the world.
6. Because of the book industry in Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries are one of the first in the world in quality and quantity, which means that there are virtually no books that are not written or translated into Spanish.
7. Because of Spanish-language literature across the Atlantic (11 Nobel laureates) is – according to many American, English, French and Brazilian critics – the most important in the world in quality, originality and expressive strength.
8. It is important to know that there are companies that deal daily with countries where Spanish is an official language. So definitely joining the Spanish Language Classes in Delhi will facilitate your career option.
Fluency in the Spanish Language will be a differentiator in your Curriculum
If you can speak English and think this is enough to stand out in your career, you are wrong! Today, people beyond the English language have much more job opportunities. This is because most companies give preference to professionals who add more value to the business. This way you will be ahead of your competitors by providing more knowledge, as English has already become a basic requirement in the job market. Not enough reasons for you to start studying Spanish?