5 Exercises to Prevent Premature Ejaculation
- While some men turn to top-rated male enhancements, many consider other methods to improve the condition, such as exercise and physical therapy.
- A few premature ejaculation exercises are detailed in this article, including Kegels, edging, and more.
The Truth About Premature Ejaculation
There are a few things to consider when discussing PE. For one thing, there is no clear-cut time that one should “last” in determining whether they do or do not have PE. Some medical practitioners consider premature ejaculation to achieve orgasm before penetration. Others suggest before one minute of sexual intercourse. Still more say premature ejaculation is to climax before three minutes of intercourse.
Another thing that needs to be known about premature ejaculation is that any man can experience this problem. It is not restricted or seen more or less in any particular age group, race, or other traceable factors in men. PE can affect any man at any time.
However, perhaps the most important thing to know about premature ejaculation is that there are four types, and some are more self-treatable than others. The four types are life-long, acquired, subjective, and variable. Life-long sufferers have always experienced a problem. In contrast, acquired premature ejaculation affects men who previously did not have a problem. For subjective, some may consider another person’s idea of premature ejaculation as normal. And variable cases experience the issue in a manner that comes and goes.
Five Exercises to Combat Premature Ejaculation
- Kegels– Although considered a pelvic floor exercise for women, regular practice can be just as beneficial to men. Routine sets of Kegels can improve pelvic floor muscles, erection angle, and prostate health. This leads to multiple orgasms.
- Edging– Edging is a practice that can be done as premature ejaculation exercises and as part of masturbation, couple play, and intercourse. It improves stamina and can help a man learn to control his responses to stimuli. It focuses on knowing the signs and sensations of orgasm and relying on self-control to withhold orgasm until an approved moment of release.
- The Stop-Start Method – It may be another method for those looking for a sense of foreplay. In this case, prolonging the experience and delaying reactions by stopping stimulation for thirty seconds or more when a subject feels near climax.
- Breathing Exercises – The ability to control your breath and breathing pattern directly correlates to an ability to relax and calm yourself, which is necessary to pull back from the point of climax.
- Focus Exercises – Rather than risking losing the moment completely by thinking of something else to keep from climaxing, really focus on masturbating, intimate acts with your partner, and what the rest of your body is experiencing. This can help some men heighten and extend the experience.
Male Support Products
Since anywhere from 30-70% of male dysfunction includes premature ejaculation, it is understandable that, for some men, exercises will not be enough to combat the problem. Several top-rated male enhancements can be purchased to extend performance time in even the most difficult cases.
If one were to choose the route of a supplement, a good place to start would be a Force XL review. Users indicate the product may effectively extend the duration of an erection and prolong ejaculation. It is all-natural and available without a prescription. Men experience more sexual energy and confidence.
Among the top-rated male enhancements, several supplements note side effects, contain adverse ingredients, or lack reviews to support their efficacy. Force XL is made from herbal extracts and botanicals with reportedly no side effects. Furthermore, it is made in the USA, has a free trial, and offers a money-back guarantee.
If you or your partner is suffering from premature ejaculation, there are things you can do together to improve your sexual experience. Several premature ejaculation exercises can extend the life of erections and intimate encounters, improve the angle and hardness of an erection, and delay climax or orgasm. Speak with a medical professional about exercises and therapies that could address your specific problems to achieve personal satisfaction.
If you speak to your doctor or medical professional and require more assistance than exercising can provide, inquire about the top-rated male enhancements available to you.
Remember, many items are available without a prescription. Every Force XL review indicates that it is available without a prescription, is all-natural with no side effects, and has a full money-back guarantee. Speak with your medical professional about all options for support.
- Premature Ejaculation: Treatments, Causes and Symptoms | Between Us – Sex Therapy Online Programs (betweenusclinic.com)
- Premature Ejaculation: What is It? Why Does it Happen? How Can I Fix It? – Pt 5 – PEGym –
- How to Stop Premature Ejaculation | Between Us Clinic
- 11 Top Exercises to Cure Premature Ejaculation Effectively (mensexualclinic.com)