HOW TO USE HENNA AND INDIGO POWDER AS NATURAL HAIR DYE
People put dye to their hair to cover their sign of aging. But, even if the purpose is making the gray hair black, most of you may look for a natural colour blend. Also, most of the dyes have chemicals which may be harmful for your hair. Thus, henna powder is widely preferred by people across the nation. But sometimes the colour of the natural henna may not be good enough to cover the white hair. Thus, you need to modify and get a good combination that serves your purpose. In this article we will discuss on how to use both the Indigo Hair Dye and henna powder to get a natural look on your hair. You can now get these products on Indus valley.
Steps to use indigo dye with henna powder
If you combine both henna powder as well as indigo dye, the outcome will be fantastic. First of all we need to know the ingredients that are required for the same. Following is the list:
- Indigo powder ( 200 grams for people with shoulder length hair)
- Henna powder ( 200gm for shoulder length)
- Lemon juice
- Mixing bowl
- Plastic wrap
- Hair colouring brush
- Rubber gloves
- Shower cap
- Sectioning clips
- Take the mixing bowl and combine henna powder, indigo powder and lemon juice. Now add water slowly to make a thick paste. Donot forget to stir while adding water
- Cover the bowl overnight
- Now next day morning once you uncover the bowl you will see the colour got changed. Now wear gloves in your hands and part your hair to sections. Now apply the mixture of Indigo Hair Dye and henna powder.
- As soon as one section is completed, roll the hair and apply the dye in the next section. This way, complete applying the paste on your full hair.
- Now wear the shower cap
- The least time you must keep the henna on your hair is 2 hours. You can easily wait till 5 hours if you want much more dense color
- Now wash your hair with plain water. Remember not to apply shampoo.
If you can go ahead with this process, the hair colour will be really natural. You won’t get any impression of having artificial colour on your hair. If you think the dark black colour won’t suit your skin tone, the henna powder of natural brown colour at the Indus valley online shopping site can help you. In this connection you can easily mix the natural brown henna along with indigo dye to make it a perfect match.
The henna powder is readily available at the online shopping sites. But, getting the right quality is an important consideration. Whether you wish to get the soft brow or darker tone is totally on you. It is the best time to consult with the experts dealing with beauty product selling. The natural look in your hair will impress the viewers.