Latin America Gas Sensor Market – Industry Analysis and Market Forecast (2017-2024)
Latin America Gas Sensor Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2024 from USD XX Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
Gas sensors are useful for gas leakage detection across the home and industry. It is suitable for detecting gases such as H2, Smoke or Propane, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol. It is because of higher sensitivity and faster response time that the measurement is taken quickly and as soon as possible. The overall sensitivity of the sensor are also adjusted using a specific potentiometer.
The Latin America market for gas sensors is segmented by technology, gas type, end-use application, and geography. Based on technology, the market comprises electrochemical, infrared, laser, photoionization detectors (PID), catalytic, solid state or metal oxide semiconductor, holographic, and zirconia. By gas type, the market is divided into chlorine, nitrogen oxides, ammonia, oxygen, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrocarbons, hydrogen, and methane. Medical, food & beverage, oil & gas, water & wastewater treatment, automotive and transportation, mining, metals & chemicals, smart cities, consumer electronics, and power stations form the various application areas for gas sensor market.
The faster response of ZnO sensors to monitor carbon monoxide gas in Latin America especially Brazil is believed to be due to high absorbent sensing films that show a higher surface-to-volume ratio. The overall concentration emerging from the chemisorptions response affects the response of ZnO gas sensor as the oxygen ion acts as a trap for electrons coming from the bulk of films. It is a fact well known that mostly the gas sensors require comparatively porous microstructure with a lesser particle size, thereby delivering a large ratio of the surface area in bulk.
The overall sensitivity of the diodes by the manufacturers in Latin America is observed through various shifts of the current-voltage (I-V) curves that are easily monitored for providing a calibration curve of the sensor either being used as a radiation dosimeter or the form of a gas sensor for usage in applications across environments that are demanding gas monitoring or radiation dosimetry.
Latin America has further seen a huge surge across a number of different industry verticals along with the growth of oil & gas sector especially with new changes being made in the natural gas excavations in Mexico. Technological evolution along with infrastructure development have further enhanced the demand for gas sensor market in Latin America.
• Latin America Gas Sensor market size analysis and forecast
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints, and opportunities influencing the growth of the Latin America Gas Sensor market
• Latin America Gas Sensor Market segmentation on the basis of technology, gas type, end-use application and geography
• Latin America Gas Sensor Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of a study
• Latin America Gas Sensor Market analysis and forecast for major countries has been provided.
• Profiling of key industry players, their strategic perspective, and analysis of core competencies
• Competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Latin America Gas Sensor Market including competitive developments, investments, and strategic expansion
Years that have been considered for the study are as follows:
• Base Year – 2016
• Estimated Year – 2017
• Forecast Period – 2017 to 2024
For company profiles, 2016 has been considered as the base year. In cases, wherein information was unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at the country level to get the fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at a market value for Latin America Gas Sensor Market.
Some of the key players of the Latin America Gas Sensor market include:
• Lupatech SA
• SGX Sensortech
• Prism Electronics
• RAE Systems
• RKI Instruments
Key Target Audience:
• Gas sensors technology platform developers
• Raw material and material testing equipment suppliers
• Gas sensors original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
• Research institutes and organizations
• Government bodies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
• Market research and consulting firms
• Enterprise data center professionals
The scope of the Latin America Gas Sensor Market:
The research report segments Latin America Gas Sensor market based on technology, gas type, end-use application and geography.
Latin America Gas Sensor Market, By Technology:
• Photoionization Detectors (PID)
• Solid State Or Metal Oxide Semiconductor
Latin America Gas Sensor Market, By Gas Type:
• Chlorine (Cl)
• Nitrogen Oxides
• Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
• Carbon Monoxide (CO)
• Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
• Hydrocarbons (Propane, Butane, Etc.)
Latin America Gas Sensor Market, By End-use Application:
• Food & Beverages
• Oil & Gas
• Water & Wastewater Treatment
• Automotive and Transportation
• Metals & Chemicals
• Smart Cities
• Consumer Electronics
• Power Stations
Latin America Gas Sensor Market, By Geography:
• Latin America
• Breakdown of Brazil Gas Sensor market
• Breakdown of Mexico Gas Sensor market
• Breakdown of Others Gas Sensor market
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Address : Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.