Brief Overview – MBBS in Jiangsu University China
MBBS is considered as a Nobel profession in India, but it is tough to crack the entrance exam of Indian remedial education, there are thousands of students dreamt to become a doctor and applies every year for the entrance exam which is conduct by the govt of India, but some of them succeed in the entrance exam. This article will help those students who are looking for an opportunity which can fill the dream of being a doctor. There is an opportunity for those students who can bounce their career abroad, and study MBBS in abroad are even cheaper than getting admission in private medical college in India.
You can apply in China which is the safest country in the world and cheaper too. We will discuss in this article how you can get admission to study MBBS in China, and which is the best university to study MBBS in China, so the name Jiangsu University is famous which has earned a reputation in the medical education field, and producing thousands of qualified MBBS doctors every year.
The advantage to study MBBS in Jiangsu University China is that you don’t need to pay a huge donation, high capitation fees. And with some other facilities, a student will experience during MBBS at Jiangsu University China. Some of the benefits of MBBS in Jiangsu University China like – affordable fees, security, campus environment, hostel facilities, etc.
Required Documents to Get Admission in Jiangsu University China
Here we are describing some of the following documents which will require during the admission procedure of Jiangsu University china.
- Application form original
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th (scanned)
- Passport photocopy scanned (Front, Back)
- Color photograph 4 with white background
- Medical certificate by the local area doctor
- Birth certificate
- Agreement letter by the parents
- Address proof
What are the Eligibility Criteria to Get Admission in Jiangsu University?
Eligibility criteria to get admission in Jiangsu University China as follows –
- Completion certificates of schooling, 10+2 in PCB or PCMB stream. And the score in academics should be 50% or above in aggregate.
- This is necessary an applicant should be a Non-Chinese nationality and abide.
- Age of the applicant should be 17 years and maximum 26 years.
- Candidate must be NEET- Qualified.
- Notarized documents, such as school mark sheets, migration of last board etc.
Fee structure of Jiangsu University
You can get admission on the affordable fee structure in Jiangsu University without any donation and you will be saving the high capitation fees.
The fees as follows to get the admission in Jiangsu University
- Tuition Fee: 3, 42,516
- Accommodation fee: 49,385
- Visa & Insurance: 10, 078
- Application Fee: 4,031
- Registration Fee: 2,015
- Dormitory Deposit: 5,038
- Physical Examination: 20,154
There are a few highly reputed universities in China who require the percentage above 75% and then your selection in the best universities will be on the bases of your marks scored in the higher secondary.
The entire syllabus of Jiangsu University China offers in full English for the convenience of international students so they can understand the subject well. There are many other benefits too after getting admission in Jiangsu University China, to know you can visit the informational site Jagvimal.com about the brief introduction, rules, and regulations and complete guide to getting admission in Jiangsu University China.