Market Reports on China Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “China Wine” under Food & Beverage Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Chinese wine sector is led by the still wine category in both value and volume terms in 2018 and the same category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hyoermarkets and supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of wine in the country. Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by rigid plastic. Yantai Changyu Pioneer Wine Co Ltd, Tonghua Grape Wineco.., Ltd, and Dynasty Fine Wines Group Limited are the leading players in the sector.
Country Profile report on the wine sector in China provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
Request a free sample copy of Wine Market Report @
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for fortified wine, sparkling wine and still winewith inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
– The Chinese wine sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.2% by value during 2018-2023
– Still wine is the largest category in both the value and volume terms in the Chinese wine sector
– Still wine category is expected to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023
– Hypermarkets & super markets is the largest distribution channel with a volume share of 41.3%
– Yantai Changyu Pioneer Wine Co Ltd, Tonghua Grape Wineco.., Ltd, and Dynasty Fine Wines Group Limited are the top three companies in the sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Browse our full Report with Table of Contents:
About Market Reports on China:
Market Reports on China is thus the one-stop solution for the entire market research requirements with regards to China. We provide you with insight and analysis on the country’s economic outlook at the national, regional and city level, presenting deep understanding of disparities and evolutionary paths. Get a complete, consistent and concise view of your markets with comprehensive industry reports. Our latest regional databanks, forecasts, and detailed risk ratings will help you to identify risk and opportunities in every industry and develop strategic plans to deal with the competitiveness in the Chinese market.
Market Reports on China
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn