Connected Car Market To Reach USD 197.12 Billion By 2026
Market Size – USD 41.37 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 21.3%, Market Trends – Ease of vehicle diagnosis
New York, December 18, 2019 – The global connected car market is expected to reach USD 197.12 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing proliferation of the internet and ubiquity of smart devices offer several advantages, which is rapidly gaining traction amongst the automotive manufacturers to manufacture cars with connectivity facilities offering a host of features to cater to the increasing demand of consumers. Connected cars provide a host of services comprising safety features, infotainment services, and traffic information services, among others. In August 2019, Cognizant, a key IT company, announced the design and implementation of a digital solution to assist automotive company MG Motor to provide a smooth experience to customers of the Hector SUV, the connected internet car by the company.
Companies considered and Profiled
Continental AG, Bosch, HARMAN, Airbiquity, Visteon, Tesla, AT&T, Qualcomm, Sierra Wireless, and Panasonic, among others.
The study finds that how on certain account threats and challenges can act as a roadblock for the business. A thorough evaluation of the Connected Car market in the light of macro-environment such as social, political, economical as well as technological environment add granularity to the overall research. In addition, the study produces real-time data on vital aspects including sales, profits, gross margin and growth prospects to show how going forward the business will witness a substantial upswing.
Browse complete report description and visit our [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/connected-car-market
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Mobility Management
- Vehicle Management
- Driver Assistance
Hardware Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Head Unit
- Telematics Gateway
- Intelligent Antenna
Connectivity Solutions Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Embedded Solutions
- Tethered Solutions
- Integrated Solutions
Transponder Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- On-Board Unit
- Roadside Unit
Communication Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Dedicated Short-Range Communications (DSRC)
- Vehicle Ad Hoc Network (VANET)
Sales Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Market segment by Region/Country including:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Chile etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia etc.)
Besides exploring the company profiles of prominent market leaders, the research gather and analyses raw data on the regulatory framework, cost structure, import and export status, supply chain management and supply chain management expected to shape the trajectory of the business landscape. The researchers behind the study have further leveraged the industry-leading assessment tools to gauge the growing level of competition, recent acquisition and mergers, product launches and new entrants.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.