How to Make Changes in Alaska Airlines reservations?
Sometimes travel plan changes, and passengers need to make immediate changes to their existing booking. If the same is happening with you, then you don’t have to worry as the airline allows you to make changes to your flight booking without any hassle. With Alaska Airlines, you can do it within a few seconds.
If you want to make changes to your Alaska Airlines reservations or like to adjust your Alaska Airlines flight, then there are three different options to do it. The three ways to do it are-
- Visit one of airline’s airport kiosk
- Visit manage reservations page to make changes to your flight
- Connect to the reservations customer service team of the airline
These three are ways to do the same. All of the three methods are very easy; passengers can make changes without putting any extra effort.
Eligibility for making changes online
There are certain rules and terms, which you have to follow if you want to make changes online.
To be eligible for making online changes, your reservation must-
- Contain eight or fewer air segments
- Contain travel that is solely with Canada, US, and Mexico
- Not include a government fare
- Have less than six passenger
- Must be less than 13 months from the date of ticket purchased
- Not contain a saver fare
- Not be a part of a vacation or group package booking
- Have been purchased from the Alaska Airlines reservations call center, the alaskair.com, or an Alaska ticket counter.
- Not be a partner award issued by an Alaska ticket counter or Alaska Airlines reservations call center.
If your booking is not eligible for making changes online, then reach out to the Alaska Airlines customer service team. The agents will guide you and will help you in making changes to your current scheduled flight.
How to make changes to your booking online?
If you want to change flight online, then you must have the last name of the ticketed passenger and e-ticket number or confirmation code. As per the no-show policy of Alaska Airlines, all changes must be made prior to the scheduled departure of the originally booked flight.
Passengers can also make changes to their car, hotel, and vacation packages reservations online. Making changes to existing booking is no hard nut to crack; you just have to follow these simple steps.
- Open the official site of the airline, and on the home page, you will see the “Manage” option, click on it to make changes in your Alaska Airlines reservations flights.
- Enter the passenger’s last name in the appropriate field.
- After this, fill the confirmation code or e-ticket number in the required field.
- You can navigate to this section to change seats, know trip details, cancel a current reservation, or change times or dates for select reservation type; use your confirmation code in all the above cases.
- Enter an e-ticket number if you have an unused ticket, and you want to apply the value of it towards a new reservation.
- Click on the “Continue” tab to proceed further.
- All your trip details will be open on your screen. Passengers can make necessary changes here in their current reservations.
Make changes to your Alaska Airlines reservations number +1-800-962-1798 and fly comfortably to your dream destination. If you face any issue with your whole travel, then you can connect to the customer service team of the airline at any time of the day.