If your hair gives you happiness, then this is a must-read for you
Enriched thick hair is a boon loved by each and every individual. After all, who doesn’t love thick hair to style it in any way? From then to now, men or women, youth to old, the importance of hair haven’t changed. One loves to have thick and rich hair. Coloring Hair has also become quite common, for few want it in jet black or ash white or even red and blue. Recent times witnessed several trends in hair styling and coloring.
Due to the unhealthy diet and improper food intake, the metabolism of humans has changed and hence cause frequent hair fall, improper growth, dandruff formation and balding. People find the reasons for hair fall very late and then regret not having taken proper care.
In the fast-growing world, people have no time to take care of themselves. So they go for whatever instant food available. The nutritional value and contents are long-forgotten which causes many health effects including hair loss. It is said that mental depression and physical inactivity can also cause hair loss. What people don’t know is several alternatives can be easily taken for healthy hair and body.
What can be done to promote natural hair growth?
Age, genetics, health, and diet are the factors in which hair growth depends on. One doesn’t have a chance to change one’s age and genetics. But following a more nutritional food diet with proper treatment will help for the growth of hair and minimize hair loss. Having a balanced diet with the right nutrients like protein-rich supplements is the main source of hair growth. It is because hair follicles are mostly made of protein.
Few such foods naturally contains nutrients for hair growth:
- Eggs – food that contains all forms of protein and biotin. Biotin is essential to produce keratin, the hair protein. It is a great source of zinc and selenium and other sources of hair nutrients.
- Berries – contains beneficial components and vitamins for hair growth – particularly vitamin C which is rich in antioxidants, which protect hair follicles from harmful molecules. Vitamin C absorbs iron and produce collagen for the strengthening of hair.
- Spinach – green vegetable loaded with vitamin A and C, iron and folate. Vitamin A produces sebum in the skin glands which helps to sustain moisture in the scalp. Iron boosts up your metabolism since it carries oxygen and increases the flow in the red blood cells
- Fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids – a variety of fish like salmon, herring, and mackerel are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, promote hair growth and increases hair density.
- Sweet potato – the source of beta-carotene, then converted to vitamin A in the body. Provides more than four times of your need of daily vitamin A.
- Avocados – an excellent source of vitamin E and vitamin C, an antioxidant fight against oxidative stress by neutralizing free radicals.
- Nuts – mainly almonds in your diet increases hair growth, it has vitamin B, zinc and essential fatty acids needed by the body and for hair growth.
- Seeds – sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds are the highest source of omega-3 fatty acids.
To promote the growth of hair and reduce hair loss, one must consume the right nutritious food contains protein, vitamin A, C, D, E, B complex, zinc, and essential fatty acids. Some other foods with these content are meat, sweet pepper, soybeans, and other beans, shrimp and oysters.
Not only consuming these foods but one needs to concentrate on treating the hair in the right procedure. Improper selection of oil and shampoo may also damage hair.
Why do you need to choose PRP therapy?
Hair loss is a sensitive issue for both men and women of all ages. Any physical loss that affects mental health makes them lose their confidence and make them worry which leads to stress. By consuming all right nutrient-rich food you would still have hair fall and very little growth because it will only fill your body with nutrients. You can’t do anything about the genes though. To change that, you have to opt for the right therapy at the right place.
There comes Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy for hair loss, a medical treatment that doesn’t involve any surgery. Selecting this therapy is safe and effective hair loss treatment with fast results. It provides you a naturally beautiful hair. PRP therapy for hair loss promises you with sufficient hair growth and stops hair loss.
Search for the nearest PRP therapy clinic for hair loss and get enrolled today, to keep your hair rich and healthy.